RCFL Recruitment 2020
Rashtriya Chemical and Fertilizers Limited (RCFL) has released the notification for the eligible candidates desiring to attempt the RCFL exam in 2020. The various posts offering for the candidates are Engineer, Management Trainee, Officer, Assistant Officer, Boiler Operator, Operator Trainee, and junior fireman vacancy. The total number of vacancies is 393. The candidates interested in giving the examination can apply online to fill the application form before the last date.
RCFL Recruitment Notification 2020:
Organization’s name- Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited
- Total RCFL vacancies- 393
- RCFL vacancy post- Officer, management trainee, assistant
officer, engineer, boiler operator, operator trainee, and junior firemen
- Begin date for applying RCFL posts- 29 June 2020 at 8:00 am
- Last date for applying for RCFL jobs- 15 July 2020 at 5:00 pm
- Online exam date ( Tentative)- 16 August 2020
You Can Also Check: Part-Time Jobs For Freshers
RCFL number of vacancies and details of educational qualifications:
Candidates who hold the degree of BE/B.Tech/B.Sc Engineer in relevant subjects is eligible to sit in the exam of Management Trainee ( Chemical, Boiler, Mechanical, Electrical, and Instrumentation).
- Candidates who possess the Degree of B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc Engineering (Chemical) can apply for Engineer (Chemical) (OBC backlog) Grade- E1
- Candidates who have degrees in science/ engineering/agriculture can apply for Officer (Marketing) Grade E1.
- Those who have B.Tech (agriculture)degree can use for Asstt Officer (Marketing) Grade E0.
- Candidates who cleared B.Sc(Chemistry)/ Diploma/ ChemicalEngineering/ Agriculture can apply for Operator Trainee (Chemical), Grade A6.
- Candidates having SSC or boiler Attendant Certificate can apply for Boiler Operator Grade 3 (Grade A5).
- Candidates having SSC, Firemen certificate can apply for Junior Fireman Grade 2 (Grade 3).
? TRENDING NOW: KNOW MORE
Number of vacancies according to the posts
- Management Trainee (Chemical) –60
- Management Trainee (Boiler) –21
- Management Trainee (Mechanical) –48
- Management Trainee (Electrical) –22
- Management Trainee ( Instrumentation) –35
- Engineer (Chemical) (OBC Backlog) Grade- E1 –10
- Officer (Marketing) Grade E1 –10
- Asstt Officer (Marketing) Grade E0 –14
- Operator Trainee (Chemical) Grade A6 –125
- Boiler Operator Grade 3 (Grade – A5) –25
- Junior Firemen Grade 2 (Grade- A3) –23
Download: RCFL Recruitment Notification
Payscale according to the post of hired aspirants
- Management Trainee, Engineer, Officer, Assistant Officer –40000- 140000
- Operator Trainee – 22000 – 60000
- Boiler Operator – 20000 –55000
- Junior Firemen – 18000 –42000
The selection process for Rashtriya Chemical and Fertilizers Limited
The procedure for selecting every post is different.
- Online Test and Personal interview conduct for the students who want to get the post of Management Trainee, Engineer, Officer, Assistant Officer.
- Online Test and Trade test organizes for the candidates who wish to be selected for the post of Operator trainee, Boiler operator, and Junior Firemen.
Check Here More – 1000+ Upcoming Jobs
Fees structure for applying the various posts of RCFL
- Candidates have to pay Rs 1000 for applying to the post of Management Trainee/ Engineer/ Officer category posts.
- Candidates have to pay rs. 700 for using to work category posts.
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM candidates have exempted from paying the application fees.
Procedure for applying for RCFL Recruitment 2020
- The initial step is the candidates have to visit the official website of RCFL for applying to the various posts of Rashtriya Chemical and Fertilizers Limited. The official website is www.rcfltd.com. Then hit on the recruitment posts link, which seems under the “What’s New” section on the homepage of the official website of RCFL. The posts are: Management Trainee –Chemical/ Boiler/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Instrumental fields. Engineer (Chemical), Officer ( Marketing), Assistant Officer (Marketing), Operator ( Chemical), Operator (Boiler), Junior Firemen.
- Firstly you need to go through the advertisement of RCFL to check the eligibility criteria. If you are eligible and meet all the requirements, then you can apply for an application form.
- You must fill the required details carefully in the application form of RCFL and double-check the filled details. There is no scope for any fault; otherwise, you will not be able to give the exam.
- When you complete the registration process, keep the print out the application form for future references.
Trending Now: BEST WAY TO EARN MONEY ONLINE
The applications to remember.
- The application begins for applying to the various posts of RCFL officer recruitment –from 29 June 2020 at 8:00 am to 15 July 2020 at 5:00 pm
- Dates for paying online fees –from 29 June 2020 at 8:00 am to 15 July 2020 at 5:00 pm.
- Last date for printing your application –30 July 2020
- Online exam date ( Tentative) –16 August 2020
- Result date (tentative) –24 August 2020
Press Here: Apply Online Link
RCFL Recruitment 2020
Rashtriya Chemical and Fertilizers Limited has released the notification of 2020 and inviting the application of the interested students of India to apply for various posts of RCFL. The jobs are Management Trainee, Engineer, Officer, Assistant Officer, Boiler Operator, Operator Trainee, and Junior Firemen. The desired candidates can check the legibility criteria from here.
All the necessary information regarding RCFL recruitment 2020 has given on this page with all the details.
For more information about please visit our Elive Jobs post. Yeah, thank you.!!!