Delhi Metro Rail Corporation has issued the latest Advt Notice No-1/2019 for results, qualified candidates, selected list, cut-off marks, DV Date, Interview Date, Merit List Executive & Non-Executive (Assistant Manager, JE, Fire supervisor, developer, client, sales manager, shop manager, office manager, stenographer, maintenance manager). The results can be downloaded from here. Delhi Metro Answer Key 2020, Delhi Metro (DMRC) Recruitment 2020, DMRC JE Recruitment 2020, Delhi Metro Recruitment 2020, DMRC Result 2020, Delhi Metro Jobs 2020, Delhi Metro Vacancy 2020, Like Age requirement, Academic Qualification, the application process, Processing fee and How to Apply are shown below.
DMRC Delhi Metro Various Post 2020 Result
- Applicants must be ITI, Diploma, Degree, Graduate Similar from the recognized Board / University / Organization.
- Further details on the qualification of education go to the official notification.
You Can Also Check Here: Latest Private Jobs
- Applicants should have a min age of 18 years and a max of 30 Years Old.
- Age Relaxation: – SC / ST / OBC / PWD / PH Applicants Relaxation by the Government Laws Legislation.
- Starting date of submission of applications: 14 Dec 2019.
- Last date of submission of the application: 20 Jan 2020.
- Computer-based test pattern: 17-21, 23 and 26 February 2020.
- General / OBC applicants, application fee Rs. 500/-
- SC / ST applicants, application fee Rs. 250/-
Check Here: Railways Jobs
Assistant Managing Director Scale Rs. 50000-150000/-
- JE, fire inspector, programmer scale Rs. 37000-115000/-
- Customer, Account Manager, Retail Advisor, Office Assistant, Stenographer Postpay Scale Rs. 50000-110000/-
- Database administrator postpay scales Rs. 25000-80000/-
How To Apply:
- Apply mode: Via Online.
- Applicants can apply from the official website of 14 Dec 2019 or by clicking on the How to Apply links below.
- Applicants will be chosen based on the Computer-based Exam, Interview / Psycho Exam / Skill Test Criteria of Vision for Health test.
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation – Executive & Non-Executive (Assistant President, Junior Engineer, Fire Inspector, Programmer, Client, Account Assistant, Shops Assistant, Office Assistant, Stenographer, Maintainer)
New Register :
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation – Executive & Non-Executive (Assistant President, JE, Fire Inspector, Developer, Consumer. Manager Accounts, Assistant Store, Office Assistant, Stenographer, Maintainer) Official document
Instructions for downloading DMRC Metro various post-2020 results:
- To check the result, open the download result link in the list of important links below.
- The candidates will be sent to a new page after clicking on the button.
- This PDF site will show the names and list numbers of candidates chosen for the computer-based test.
- Applicants may download the attached PDF file for more reference.
- You can also see DMRC Result 2020 from the official DMRC website
IF You Happy By ELIVEJOBS.COM (Website) Please Share Other people
The DMRC CRA Report 2020 will be out early. The Exam Result will be announced for the CBT Exam conducted from 17 to 21 February, 23 to 26 February 2020. In this year 2,28,642 candidates served as Customer Relations Assistant (CRA), Train Manager, Account Assistant, Station Controller, Junior Engineer, Stenographer, Officer Assistant, 2,28,642. Assistant (CRA), Train Manager, Account Assistant, Packagers, Station Controller, JE, Stenographer, Officer Advisor. Candidates who have appeared for the exam can have a result connection right here, shortly after their declaration. The target date for the tests is April 2020.
DMRC CRA Result
DMRC CRA Result 2020 is expected to be published in April 2020. But with the rapid spread of the Novel Corona Virus or COVID-19, we should expect the DMRC Result to be delayed. No tests and exams were delayed in order to avoid the spread of COVID-19. The DMRC has made a total of 1,493 vacancies available for the different posts. The DMRC Response Key was published shortly after the test on 28 February.
DMRC Results For 2,28,642 Applicants
For so many applicants presenting for a written exam, the DMRC Cut-off is projected to be high. Of the 2,28,642 candidates, the following applicants appeared for the following places.
- Executive (Regular) Posts: 23970
- Non-Executive (Regular) Post: 188436
- Administrative Work (Base contract): 5893
- Semi-Executive Jobs (Base contract): 10343